Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ehc3rd@gmail.com
  • » Profile

Posts

Posts

After looking at some webcams of snow covered roads in the Glen Rock area, I have decided that there will not be enough time for the roads to thaw adequately for a safe ride tomorrow. I am cancelling this ride.

The weather forecast now has a very high probability of rain on Sunday Oct 29. So I have moved my ride to Saturday. If the weather gods change their minds and the rain comes early, I would move the ride back to Sunday. Be sure to check the schedule for this weekend closely.

The weather forecast now has a very high probability of rain on Sunday Oct 29. So I have moved my ride to Saturday. If the weather gods change their minds and the rain comes early, I would move the ride back to Sunday. Be sure to check the schedule for this weekend closely.

Oct-16-17 07:55 am
Category: Social

Hi Jim
If you post a copy of your new cue sheet, I can make a TCX file in RidewithGPS.com.
Ed

I have cancelled Rocks, Slate, and River due to the rain and wet roads.

After considering the predicted weather and the Whinery route, I have substituted the Streams, Valleys, and Markets route for the Whinery route. The 55 mile Whinery route does not have a rest stop until mile 35 which is a too long for a hot and humid day.

For those wishing more miles than 48, I have put my metric version on the reverse side of the cue sheet. It adds the familiar Glenville, Jefferson, Seven Valleys loop from the Seven Valleys ride to produce a 64 mile ride. It also provides several rest stops for the extra miles.

I will lead the Whinery ride when the weather is more forgiving of a route with long stretches without a rest stop. 

Jul-14-17 06:57 am
Category: Technical

Ok. I bring the stand to both rides and give it to you on whatever ride you do this weekend.

Jul-13-17 06:27 am
Category: Technical

Hi Jim
I have a Feedback Ultimate that you can have. In perfect working condition. I can bring it to one of this weekend rides if you are interested.
Ed

After checking at least 3 weather forecast programs, I have decided to move my Littlestown ride to Sunday. The chance of thunderstorms around noon is now up to 80% on several weather sites. Sunday looks much more promising.
I am sorry for any inconvenience that this change may cause.

I am planning on parking at WRP almost all the way around the lot. There are several pavilions back there that we may be available to us at rider's end. I will direct riders to the parking.

  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ehc3rd@gmail.com
  • » Profile

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
3819
Total Polls:
8
Total Posts:
3741
Posts this week:
4
User Info
 
Total Users:
2647
Newest User:
ilylosov
Members Online:
1
Guests Online:
809

Online: 
Carol Silldorff